I call them Zombies, the people who don't live thier own life, but have a lot of problems about how other live thiear life.
Zombies demand that everyone must be, think, dress, live and believe exactly the same in order to feel some kind of security on earth. They brainwash you already at school to fit into their world. Those who are different must change, and they refuse to be placed in mental hospitals, prisons or be killed. For no one may be different. It is in that world we all live here on earth. And the paradox is that there are the Zombies that are most afraid of a the Zombie Apocalypse, because they don't see that they are already Zombies in a Zombie world.
Are you a Zombie? Or are you an independent thinking and living person who refuses to adapt to the Zombie Apocalypse who already are here?
The Internet and smart phones are creating Zombies. I am different and proud of it, and I will never ever be a Zombie.
Mixed thoughts that just pop up in my head sometimes.
* If you can't help yourself, don't rely to others to help you.
* Behind each hell, is a paradise.
* To want but not get is a misery, but get but not be possible, a hell.
* The day I have to pay for sex, I am old.
* All are characterised by their existence, where the soul is forced to play a role, but the soul can be cleaned by leaving the old, in thoughts, deeds, and location. To start over as the real individual.
* Only the one who hates himself, hates others.
* If I had gotten what I never got
and I had gone there, I never went
and had I met the people I never met
and I had managed it, I never did
had much happened now never happened
So one should follow his own path and not allow themselves to be led by others.
* In a sick society becomes the sick healthy.
* Love is not one for the other, there are two for each other.
* Even the young handsome become old and ugly one day.
Even the old ugly was young and beautiful once.
* People have created machines that make the job and the internet that make the host less. So now they have nothing to do, it's known that sad people be crazy. Remove all machines so people need to work again, then they have something to do and there is not much unnecessary noise.
* As the world looks today, it does not work. If the internet is left, land borders must be removed and everyone can live where they want, how and when they want, but now we live in an outdated worldview with a future instrument, it's like putting a computer into the hands of a neandertals. I already have from the beginning of the internet and will continue to argue that the internet in human hands is my 10,000 years too early. Man is not mature for such a powerful instrument. The Internet is just like any other invention, before it came, it worked well anyway. But when it came everyone would have one and while everyone knows that the world works well without, everyone claims that it is the best thing that happened to humanity. The Internet is a dangerous place to play at. When privacy is lost also freedom disappears.
* On the internet, like Facebook or YouTube, you can see violence, death and mutilated bodies completely open. But if you want to see nakedness, love and tenderness, you must log in and confirm your age, for what is more disgusting and harmful for children to see than love?
That is the world we live on today, a crazy world.
* You can never be a losers. If you don't win what you wanted, you anyway win experience. And experience is the most expensive you can get in the world. So you're always a winner.
* We do choose constantly and every path we choose is always right at that time. Sometimes we think that we should have taken a different path when we have had experience of the path we chose earlier. But it can't be thought, because we can’t imagine what it would have been if we've chosen another way. Maybe that road would have led us into death. So, therefore, the path we choose for this moment is always the right one.
* It's impossible to live in the past, it is just experiences. And you don't know anything about the future, so you can not to plan anything, everything changes constantly. All you have is now, so live today as much as you can because tomorrow you may not be there anymore. Expecting a heaven or hell when we die are stupid, that is what we are not living today. We will take care of the future when it comes. Not now when we are still alive today.
* Some people are weird, they kill those who don't believe and think like themselves. They are completely dependent on the many old-fashioned rules of a religion. They constantly worship something that nobody knows if there is, live to die and get to paradise, but they do not want to die. Isn't it better to make the earth a paradise and live here together in peace. And when we die we don't need paradise because we already have it on earth. So the god becomes unemployed and has to content himself with those already in paradise.
* Never expect your love to be answered, it is not important. The important thing is that you love yourself. When you do, you can love others and when you love others, they will love you too. A relationship between two people works best if the love is without requirements. It is because of the desire to be loved, many people never find love. If they were focused on loving others without requirements, they would quickly receive love.
* Inteligence is not high education or nice titles, intelligence can fool others that you can do better than them.
Listen and learn from radio and TV and read magazines, but do not listen to what they say, but to what they do not say and form your own view of things. If you go to school you get the knowledge that others want you to have, that knowledge becomes a tunnel with thick walls on the sides, so that you do not have the opportunity to think freely. For free-thinking people, it is dangerous that they can bring people in and do things they would never come up with because they cannot imagine anything outside the small area they have learned to stay within.
Look out of your tunnel and form your own opinions, ask the school that the teacher can not answer, then you will get a recipe from other but maybe poor grades. But grades are just proof of how far into the tunnel they managed to take you, a scale of how stupid you are, it has nothing to do with your intelligence.
* Why is it so important for people to blindly obey orders from mad people?
If all people begin to use their own minds and think of themselves, no war would exist. But when a crazy person can get their crazy ideas carried out using Zombie people who do not have the ability to think themselves, then the world becomes dangerous.
A leader is never stronger than the people who follow him, and a highly paid military force defending the leader can never be more than the population. But people dare not go against a leader's defense of fear of being killed, instead they choose to complain in silence and slowly die of starvation. These people, in my opinion, have no right to complain.
* Imagination is more important than knowledge.
* I'm not afraid to die. But I'm afraid to live dead.
* Something to think about from time to time. It is human to make mistakes. But it is divine to forgive.
* The best thing about being born before 1970 is that we did all the stupidity before the internet was invented, so there is no evidence.
* One cannot blame others for destroying one's life,
All people choose their own life. Regardless of who you are an addict, king, slave or rich entrepreneur, it is you who choose, no one else.
If you do as others say, it is your own choice to follow them.
If you do not dare to change your life by worrying that others, for example, friends, family, relatives, authorities, etc., will be sad or angry, then you let them decide on your life, but it is your own choice you make.
If you do not dare to do things for fear of failing, you let the fear decide on one, but it is also your own choice.
Choosing to decide completely over their own life, one should do as soon as possible in life, preferably as a child.
* There are no losers, if you don't win what you wanted, you anyway win experience. And experience is the most expensive you can get in the world. So you're always a winner.
We do choose constantly and every path we choose is always right at that time. Sometimes we think that we should have taken a different path when we have had experience of the path we chose earlier. But it can't be thought, because we can’t imagine what it would have been if we've chosen another way. Maybe that road would have led us into death. So, therefore, the path we choose for this moment is always the right one.
It's impossible to live in the past, it is just experiences. And you don't know anything about the future, so you can not to plan anything, everything changes constantly. All you have is now, so live today as much as you can because tomorrow you may not be there anymore. Expecting a heaven or hell when we die are stupid, that's do that we are not living today. What will in future will be dealt with by then. Not now that we're still alive.
Never expect your love to be answered, it's not important. The important thing is that you love yourself. When you do it, you can love others, and when you love others, they will love you too. A relationship between two people works best if love is without a demand for counterfeit. It's because of the desire to be loved as many people never find love. If they were focused on loving others without demands, they would quickly be given love.